Almaty - Tashkent
12:15 p.m. - Departure from Almaty by morning flight KC127
12:50 p.m. - Arrival in Tashkent. After passing the customs procedures, meet with our employee, driver and guide, discuss the tour program and other details.
Meeting with the guide start of a sightseeing tour of Tashkent (5-6 hours) with a visit to the old and new parts of the city:
- Visit to the Monument of Courage - on April 26, 1966, a strong earthquake of 8 points on the Richter scale occurred in Tashkent, destroying more than 2 million square meters of living space, leaving 78 thousand families homeless. This monument was erected 10 years later, in 1976, approximately at the place where the epicenter of the earthquake was located.
- Next, old city, "Khast Imam" square - a religious center of the city, consisting of madrasah "Barak Khan", "Mausoleum of Kaffal Shashi" and the library of Islamic literature with the Holy Koran book of the VII century.
- Visiting "Chorsu Bazaar" - the official name of "Eski Juwa", which means "Old Tower" – one of the largest and oldest bazaars in Central Asia. Then we will return to the modern city by subway.
- "Mustaqillik Square" - The main square of Uzbekistan, translated as "Independence Square", which received its name on September 5, 1991.
- "Amir Timur" Square was founded in 1882, originally called Konstantinovsky Square, but on August 31, 1994 it was renamed in honor of the great commander Amir Timur, who created the Timurid Empire.
- The last place to visit is the square of the opera and Ballet Theater named after Alisher Navoiy. It is one of three theaters in the past Soviet Union that received the status of the Bolshoi Theater (other two are located in Moscow and Minsk).
09:00 p.m. - Transfer to the railway station
10:00 p.m. - Departure by night train to Bukhara at
Overnight on the train.